- August 15, 2014
The following video is of a new Downtown Summerlin Project being built by the Howard Hughes project. Downtown Summerlin, one of the premier..
- July 24, 2014
Landscape Architect and Specifier News featured to themed construction projects that specialty construction company OTL INC from Southern..
- June 15, 2014
This year the International Council of Shopping Centers’ (ICSC) VIVA (Vision, Innovation, Value, Achievement) Best-of-the-Best Award..
- June 6, 2014
Enjoy our newest photo of our show fountain at The Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho. The new state-of-the art show fountain features..
- May 21, 2014
Artificial rockwork design and construction artisans do much more than recreate natures rocks. They design and construct a variety of..
- May 15, 2014
As the days start to get longer and the afternoons get warmer in the northern hemisphere it has got me thinking about a tropical getaway...
- April 14, 2014
Themed construction companies have unique knack for bringing things to life. Their ability to use man-made objects like rockwork and trees..
- February 7, 2014
There is particular style of water feature that is showing up in more and more places across the globe that stops people in their tracks...
- Downtown Summerlin with this drone flyover
- Landscape Architect Annual Water Features Edition
- International Council of Shopping Centers’ (ICSC) VIVA Best-of-the-Best Award Winner
- Show Fountain at The Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho
- Artificial Rockwork Design and Construction
- Creating A Tropical Getaway
- Bringing Life to Artificial Surroundings
- Show Fountains Sparkle at Night
- How to Use Rockwork and Water Features to Create a Themed Environment
- The Island in Pigeon Forge rings in New Year with new million dollar fountain
- Show Fountains in the News City Creek Center and Station Park: A Utah comparison
- Bringing Historic Tuscany to Southern California