- April 14, 2014
Themed construction companies have unique knack for bringing things to life. Their ability to use man-made objects like rockwork and trees..
- February 7, 2014
There is particular style of water feature that is showing up in more and more places across the globe that stops people in their tracks...
- January 27, 2014
Rock work and water features can ad an entire new dimension to your next project. When used together they can create a natural looking..
- December 31, 2013
By DREW GARDNER | WATE.COM PIGEON FORGE (WATER FEATURE) – The Island in Pigeon Forge is unveiling its new $3 million fountain to help..
- December 21, 2013
By Vince Horiuchi | The Salt Lake Tribune First Published Dec 12 2013 01:01 am • Last Updated Dec 13 2013 08:51 am on..
- November 15, 2013
Specialty construction companies are required to turn a theme into a living breathing object. This sometimes means bringing something back..
- October 16, 2013
Grand Park with the recently renovated Arthur J. Will Memorial Fountain in downtown Los Angeles was recently voted a Great Place in America..
- September 17, 2013
At Lost City Golf Course in Johannesburg South Africa a team of themed construction practitioners worked with the natural terrain of the..
- Bringing Life to Artificial Surroundings
- Show Fountains Sparkle at Night
- How to Use Rockwork and Water Features to Create a Themed Environment
- The Island in Pigeon Forge rings in New Year with new million dollar fountain
- Show Fountains in the News City Creek Center and Station Park: A Utah comparison
- Bringing Historic Tuscany to Southern California
- Grand Park Voted a Great Place in America
- You Could have Fooled Nature
- Entertainment Fountain Construction Underway at Retail Center
- Lights, Camera… Show Fountain!
- Five Natural Looking Man-made Water Falls Using Artificial Rockwork
- Specialty Cultural Construction Projects