- July 27, 2015
Golf courses have come a long way since designers have found away to mimic nature. In the world of golf course design and construction,..
- June 3, 2015
The state-of-the art, multi-tiered show fountain at the Island in Pigeon Forge in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee features a stunning presentation..
- October 12, 2014
African Penguins swim among artificial rocks in an unbelievably believable habitat at the National Aviary zoological park exhibit. This..
- October 3, 2014
Vote today to help a themed construction company get $150k Grant from Chase Bank To evaluate the possibilities of capturing and utilizing..
- September 6, 2014
Water features and rockwork unite to form harmony and balance in these lush gardens designed to enrich the mind and spirit. Themed..
- August 22, 2014
With water supply shortages happening around the globe and water rationing becoming mandatory in some counties across the United States,..
- August 15, 2014
The following video is of a new Downtown Summerlin Project being built by the Howard Hughes project. Downtown Summerlin, one of the premier..
- July 24, 2014
Landscape Architect and Specifier News featured to themed construction projects that specialty construction company OTL INC from Southern..
- Golf Course Features
- New level of retail entertainment
- Innovative Water Features From Around the World
- Theme Construction Company Enters Chase Mission Main Street Grants
- Chinese Garden Specialty Construction Project
- Golf Course Water Conservation
- Downtown Summerlin with this drone flyover
- Landscape Architect Annual Water Features Edition
- International Council of Shopping Centers’ (ICSC) VIVA Best-of-the-Best Award Winner
- Show Fountain at The Village at Meridian in Meridian, Idaho
- Artificial Rockwork Design and Construction
- Creating A Tropical Getaway